Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:55:21 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Inappropriate posts

Recently these two lists have received posts of a kind that is not
acceptable on the FreeBSD lists, from "someguy" with a false email
address.

There is no need to follow up on those threads, since Jonathan Bresler
(postmaster) is already taking measures to prevent it happening again.

Newbies, please don't think that silence means that mail of this kind
is being tolerated in any way. His flaws speak eloquently enough on
their own. By discussing them further in public we would only be doing
what he wants and bringing ourselves down to his standards.

Apologies to those who were offended by the posts, and thanks to those
newbies who quietly brought it to our attention instead of just reacting.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-