Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:09:25 -0800
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        =?koi8-r?B?68/O2MvP1yDl18fFzsnK?= <kes-kes@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re[3]: How to change dst IP in packet with IPFW

Hi--

On Dec 2, 2009, at 2:24 PM, =EB=CF=CE=D8=CB=CF=D7 =E5=D7=C7=C5=CE=C9=CA =
wrote:
> Actually I have google clue: http://gara.opennet.ru/http_redirect.html
> but it is impossible to implement that with IPFW NAT.
> And now -a and -proxy_only are exclusive but in article as you can sen
> in examples they are not. article is dated 2002 year.
>=20
> NOTICE that src addr is not aliased to 10.11.19.1!
>=20
> kes# natd -a 10.11.19.1 -proxy_only yes -proxy_rule port 80 server =
10.11.8.16:80 -v

Well, yes, if you are using proxy_only, you are explicitly disabling =
normal NAT rewriting of addresses-- the proxy_only thing is intended for =
"transparent proxies" which listen for all incoming traffic on the =
proxied ports regardless of whether the traffic is being sent to an IP =
address which the machine considers to be local.

As I said earlier, if you want to change the src addr, use =
redirect_address functionality instead of proxy_only.

Regards,
--=20
-Chuck