Date:      Sat, 10 May 2003 14:11:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        buck <decypher13@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wireless qs

First off, this list is for new user experiences, not questions. You'll
want to ask your questions on freebsd-questions.

On Sat, 10 May 2003, buck wrote:

> I purchased bsd 4.6 from my local retailer, and was wanting to get the
> wireless support option in the kernel, but can't find it during
> installation.  i don't know if it makes a difference, but i am using a
> d-link dwl 520+.

This card is supported in the current version of the wi driver, so if the
isntaller asks you to configure a network card, say yes, and look for wi0
in the menu. If that doesn't work, you should ask on -questions.

Good luck,

Doug