Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:35:36 +1300
From:      Tom Peck <tom@masaclaw.co.nz>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: 1 IP - 1 Firewall - 2 Webservers

Hi Julian

Yes, we currently have Squid serving this purpose - but as I stated in my
first email, ALL incoming Client IP's and Addresses are always that of the
GATEWAY_BOX - so for website security and logs, this isn't the best
option..  I have yet to try Apache, but I have heard it acts in the same
way - can someone clarify this?

Thanks

Tom