Date:      Thu, 16 May 1996 09:21:54 -0400
From:      Charles Green <green@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VoxWare 3.5?

        The copying policy is now GPL rather than the unbelievably restrive
policy that was previously in place. (How much better is this? That's not for
me to judge).
Terry Lambert stands accused of saying:
} Date: May 15, 12:51
} > I have heard VoxWare 3.5 has been released, where even the -current
} > versions only have v3.0.  I have tried to find v3.5 through all the search
} > engines on the net, but so far, no deal.
}
} VoxWare changed its licensing.  Now it is impossible to distribute
} kernel binaries including the new drivers.  This was discussed on the
} -hackers and -cutrrent lists at some length.
}
}
} 					Terry Lambert
} 					terry@lambert.org
} ---
} Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my present
} or previous employers.
}-- End of excerpt from Terry Lambert

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &