Date:      Sat, 22 May 2004 13:30:20 -0400
From:      Rod Taylor <ports@rbt.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Default Passwords

I've been working on porting Bricolage. Normally, the Bricolage make
process asks a large number of questions of the user. I can cut 90% of
those out (ports tree answers most) but there are a few that I'm not
sure what to do with.

One of those is the issue of a default password for the "bric" user
which connects to the database. Do I simply set the port to
IS_INTERACTIVE and allow it to ask the above question or are there
tricks to avoid it altogether?

--
Rod Taylor <rbt [at] rbt [dot] ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/signature.asc