Date:      Wed, 14 Dec 2016 08:57:02 -0500
From:      "rachel.watson564" <rachel.watson564@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:Infor Users List

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring newly updated Infor Users business
contact database?

Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 30th of
Nov 2016 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right
contact from the right company.

We only license this database 8 times a year, to ensure optimal email
traffic to our subscribers so our clients can get the best results out of
it.

Please write back for further information or suggest a time for a convenient
call.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks & regards,
Rachel Watson