Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:43:51 -0400
From:      Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "mips@freebsd.org" <mips@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Root filesystems for Cavium evaluation board

It has a CF, and I have a couple of 1GB cards. How do you partition them to=
 have the FAT boot image for U-Boot in one place, and the UFS filesystem in=
 another partition? Or do you just use FAT, or just UFS, or.......?

There are probably many ways to do this, just wondering how people manage i=
t. Windows utilities for partitioning/slicing disks are a mystery to me.

Andrew Duane
Juniper Networks
+1 978-589-0551 (o)
+1 603-770-7088 (m)