Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:58:00 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Forgotten locale dirs in etc/mtree/BSD.usr.dist

Hi,

  There is something strange going on here: these directories do appear
in etc/mtree/BSD.usr.dist, but somehow they haven't been created neither
by 'mergemaster -p', nor at the beginning of "make installworld".

  I had to re-run make "installworld" about three times and make two
directiories (sr_YU.ISO8859-x) before it could complete without
complaining about the missing directories.

  Could someone please clarify this ?

 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)
| An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but  |
| because people refuse to see it.                                 |
|               -- James Michener, "Space"                         |