Date:      Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:38:41 +0300
From:      Sulev-Madis Silber <madis555@hot.ee>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: T60 resumes (!) into panic with 9.0-BETA2

Oh, I really forgot the issue about SMP.

Turns out that it indeed works either with i386 + UP or with amd64 + SMP

Now I need to think is it worth to upgrade, err... I mean sidegrade, to
amd64 or not.
Only because suspend with SMP?!

Machine is 1.83GHz C2D, 2GB RAM. No real benefits.

Need to think, there is some old patch that fixes i386 + SMP and there
are someone who only needs more time to complete this task. I'm not
quite ready yet for this kind of hackery myself.

Anyway, the issue is partly "solved", so to say.