Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:54:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Mullaney <willow@totallyaddicted.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Telnet access

Over the last week or so I have been asked if I would give out free telnet
access to the owners or tech support department heads.  The last time I
did this I had no problems except a few of you running some IRC bots so I
am willing to do it again.

Send me the following info and it will be created.  You will be telnetting
to shell.totallyaddicted.com.  If you had an account on shell.jovian.net
let me know that also :)

ISP Name:
ISP URL:
Name:
Login:
Password:
Desired Shell:

Thomas Mullaney <willow@totallyaddicted.com>
     Totally Addicted Internet Services
Ph:  978-597-6556          Fax: 978-597-5599
ICQ: 36051940                  AIM: tpm11395