Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 09:11:13 +0100
From:      Rob O'Donnell <robert@aphnet.co.uk>
To:        "ITPlanning-Yamaha" <itplanning@yamaha-motor-india.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Anti-Virus

I've been using Inflex in conjunction with McAfee uvscan for quite a while
now with considerable success.  Both available as ports in FreeBSD, but
probably best to check out the Inflex web page at
http://www.pldaniels.com/inflex/ for the latest version - the v2 promises
to be a lot easier to install and configure.  It works with pretty much any
other AV scanner, and can do content filtering too.

Rob.

At 12:19 15/05/2002 +0530, ITPlanning-Yamaha wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>
>We have been using FreeBSD for last 1 year for mailing solution. For last
1 month, our mails are getting effected by Worm_Klez.H .

>Please let us know , whether there is any good anti-virus solution
available for this problem wjich can check incomin& outgoing mails for this
worm.

--
APH Computers Ltd.
Tel: 0161-442 2603