Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:33:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Shigio Yamaguchi <shigio@tamacom.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/35580: Starup script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d is invoked in undesirable order.

>Number:         35580
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Starup script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d is invoked in undesirable order.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
      Current system invokes start up scripts in /usr/local/etc/rd.d
in alphabetical order.
So, it invokes apache.sh before sshd.sh. But if apache.sh stop
in loading phase by some trouble, sshd.sh cannot be invoked for ever.
As the result, we will lose method for remote accessing.

>How-To-Repeat:
 Install ssh and apache using ports and reboot.
>Fix:
      I suggest that we should rename from sshd.sh to 0sshd.sh so that
it will be invoked first.