Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:32:27 -0700
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org, wilko@freebsd.org
Subject:   www.freebsd.org not getting rebuilt?

--==_Exmh_1095830486P

Hi folks--

Sometime yesterday, I put the Alpha architecture release notes for
4.4-RELEASE on the Web site.  Although I got it committed, and a test
build of the Web site on my local machine completed without incident, I
still haven't seen the change show up on www.freebsd.org.  It's been
long enough (~1 day) that the server should have rebuilt, but I haven't
seen it.

At first I thought that something was wedged on www.freebsd.org, but I
haven't seen this change show up on any of an extremely unscientific
pseudo-random sampling of Web site mirrors, either.

Can someone lend me a clue as to what might be happening?

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1095830486P

--==_Exmh_1095830486P--