Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 21:24:33 -0700
From:      rec@RCousins.COM (Robert Cousins)

for my next project -- replacing my Solaris 2.5.1 mail server here at home with
a PC running 2.2.6. I want it to do a number of things:
	- manage mail (imap and smtp)
	- serve web pages (apache)
	- cache web pages (squid)
	- provide name services
	- be a fire wall
	- anonymous ftp
	- secure telnet, etc.

	Is there anyone in the southern part of Silicon Valley who consults on
this type of thing in relation to FreeBSD? I want to make sure that I do this
properly.

	Also, while using the installation script, I have noticed that it won't
let me build a filesystem which is larger than about 4500 megabytes. This seems
to be a very odd size. I could understand 4096 mb (4 gigs) or 8192 (8 gigs) but
this size doesn't seem to make sense. Am I doing something wrong? (There were
more than 5000 free megabytes on the disk I was building at the time.)

Thanx
Bob Cousins
rec@RCousins.com