Date:      Sun, 19 Jul 1998 09:34:41 -0400
From:      Micah Mayo <anxiety@primenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KDE-1.0

I've been able to compile KDE 1.0 Support, Libs, Base, Admin, Network, Utils,
and most of games(it hung on mygame.cpp or something, but the games work
so I'm not incredibly concerned.. But, I did have some problems compiling the
multimedia and graphics packages these are the errors i got:

KDMultimedia:
Makeing all kmedia
Making all  etc..
all the way down to
Makeing all in es
make: don't know  how to make kmidgrame.moc. Stop
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
On KDE graphics it goes all the way down to:
c-auto.h is unchanged
"Makefile", line 305: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 305: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 308: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 319: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 322: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.