Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:45:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sites running FreeBSD

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Robert Watson wrote:

# I think I either mistyped or you misinterpretted: I was not referring to
# his list, but my unrelated comment on the list.  :)  I have watson.org,
# they have watson.com.  Both run FreeBSD, and people probably have heard of
# watson.com although not watson.org.  I agree entirely that prominent
# domain names running FreeBSD is an excellent advocacy point; it's even
# better when they slap a "FreeBSD" stamp on their front page, of course.

Actually I screwed up there.  watson.com runs IIS.  I mytyped that
entry in my list.  I had intended to type watson.org.  Sorry for the
confusion.

#   Robert N Watson
#
# robert@fledge.watson.org              http://www.watson.org/~robert/
# PGP key fingerprint: 03 01 DD 8E 15 67 48 73  25 6D 10 FC EC 68 C1 1C
#
# Carnegie Mellon University            http://www.cmu.edu/
# TIS Labs at Network Associates, Inc.  http://www.tis.com/
# Safeport Network Services             http://www.safeport.com/