Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2007 16:08:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ede Ratzefick <ederatzefick@yahoo.de>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rc.resume and rc.suspend not executed on 6.2-RELEASE with acpi

Hi,

on my 6.2-RELEASE with acpi runnning, the script /etc/rc.suspend is not executed when going to S3 and also the /etc/rc.resume when waking up. Filepermissions are 755. Any ideas?

BTW: Who's invoking these scripts? I saw it in apmd.conf but as I use acpi instead of apm this should not be relevant.

greetings,
Ede

Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das  neue Yahoo! Mail.