Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:28:35 -0800
From:      Jan Stephenson <jan_stephenson@sccoe.org>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   A presentation...

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C3C3.8A8E5FB0

I am the coordinator of the Silicon Valley StRUT (Students Recycling Used
Technology) Alliance.  To provide our middle school and high school computer
repair instructors with technical assistance, we offer workshops during the
school year.  We have had a request to learn about Linux and Unix and other
operating systems..  Is there someone in your organization that can make a
presentation at our March meeting?  Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Jan Stephenson
ROP/StRUT Supervisor
North County Regional Occupational Programs
(408) 733-0881 x17
(408) 733-0894 fax

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C3C3.8A8E5FB0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>A presentation...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am the coordinator of the Silicon =
Valley StRUT (Students Recycling Used Technology) Alliance.&nbsp; To =
provide our middle school and high school computer repair instructors =
with technical assistance, we offer workshops during the school =
year.&nbsp; We have had a request to learn about Linux and Unix and =
other operating systems..&nbsp; Is there someone in your organization =
that can make a presentation at our March meeting?&nbsp; Please let me =
know as soon as possible.&nbsp; Thank you.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Jan Stephenson</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">ROP/StRUT Supervisor</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">North County Regional Occupational =
Programs</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(408) 733-0881 x17</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">(408) 733-0894 fax</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C3C3.8A8E5FB0--