Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:31:46 +0200
From:      Kay Lehmann <kay_lehmann@web.de>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: If you're bored during the freeze

Hello,

koctave is listed in the 4-full-logs. The extra-files are:

list of extra files and directories in /
root/.qt extra
root/.kde extra
usr/local/share/icons/hicolor/32x32 extra
usr/local/share/icons/hicolor/16x16 extra
usr/local/share/icons/locolor extra
usr/local/share/applnk extra

.qt and .kde are created during configure-run and I have to take a
closer look at why this is done, but the other dirs were listed in my
first plist and has been erased during initial commit with the comment:

(Note to submitter: it is not necessary to remove all the directories
in pkg-plist that are installed by any standard X-related port).

So my question is: do I have to include them in my plist or not?

Thanks and greets,
Kay