Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 09:10:23 PST
From:      "mary camalier" <mccamalier@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Microsoft Sidewalk

      Please forward to the head of marketing Thank You,

        I am contacting you to explore a possible Internet
       advertising partnership between your business and Microsoft.
       We are seeking to work with select businesses in your
       industry who have demonstrated a desire to attract
       business via the Internet.

       Microsoft has launched a new interactive internet product
       in 73 major markets across the country called Sidewalk.com
       Sidewalk is the premier Internet Gateway targeting users
       residing in, relocating to, and visting your local area,
       as well as your surrounding market. Microsoft is investing
       1.4 billion toward internet related projects such as Sidewalk.
       Sidewalk will become the dominant web site linking ready-to-buy
       consumers with local businesses in the market place.
       I would like to arrange an appointment with you to further
       discuss Microsoft Sidewalk (In your local market and other
       market areas that you feel apply) and determine if
       this would be a good fit for both our companies.
         Please respond via e-mail, or call me at the numbers
       listed below, if this is of interest to you. I look forward
       to hearing from you.

         Sincerely,

         Mary Camalier
         Internet Marketing Consultant