Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:52:36 -0600
From:      "Jay Austad" <austad@marketwatch.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Remote Desktop

You'll probably want to put your VNC session over a ssh tunnel with the
compression flag, otherwise it's *slow*.  Supposedly there's an app
called TinyVNC that has compression built in and is supposed to be quite
fast, but I haven't tried it.

Jay

http://www.defcon1.org/About_Us/News/Upcoming_Articles/CVS-Server/VNC-Se
rver/vnc-server.html

 Be careful of the word wrapping..

 You could always just go to www.defcon1.org and then just click the
link
for VNC at the bottom right.

 Enjoy!

-Gerry
Web Hosting // Primary & Secondary DNS Services
at http://www.interpool.ca