Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:01:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to actually link with GLX library?

> See http://www.freebsdzine.org/199907/features/tnt.html - there's a
> complete step-by-step guide on using the Riva TNT with GLX.  I have
> some familiarity with the URL. :)

I am still using a plain RIVA 128 Diamond V330 card with my K6/300 (no AGP)
system.

1. Your article mentions RIVA TNT/TNT2 only, but I see RIVA 128/128ZX
   patches too on the nvidia site

2. Does it make sense to use some cheapo TNT or TNT2 card in my system
   or should I wait for the next big hardware update (K7 + TNT2 successor..)
   somewhere end of this year?

Regards,
Marc