Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:31:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      GordonP Root <root@bsd1.rgptech.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI software access

Hi All,

     I have designed a new DSP based multi-input video compression card and I want to write drivers for it for FREEBSD. Can anyone help me
out on who I should talk to or where I can learn how to access the BAR addresses for a PCI device and the assigned memory that the kernel
must allocate for a discovered PCI device???
     I have my board working under the dreaded WIN2K already and want it to work on FREEBSD!!

Thanks,
R. Gordon Price
Director of Research Engineering
Loronix Information Systems, Inc.