Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:47:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   offline: FreeBSD Diary, Fresh{Ports|Source}

The above mentioned websites have been offline for most of today.  I've
been unable to reach my provider but I have left a message.  This may be
premature, but I'd rather start looking now than be forced to look later.
My hope is that my provider will get back to me real soon now with an
explanation of some cable cut etc.  They've previously been very
responsive.

But fearing the worst, I'm looking for a box and bandwidth to host the
above?  I pretty much need full control over the box.

Thank you.