Date:      Sat, 21 May 2016 22:44:15 +0200
From:      Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
To:        Max <maximos@als.nnov.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug 201519

Hi!

> It`s incomplete. I have tested only the case when inner packet is UDP.
> Other cases should be tested I think.

Yes.

> Actually the patch was mentioned in Alexey's message
> (http://openbsd-archive.7691.n7.nabble.com/system-6564-pf-not-nating-does-not-see-icmp4-port-unreachable-packets-from-machine-behind-pf-td187997.html).
> Someone with more experience (then me) should review this patch.

Yes, but it's easier to review a patch as attachment to
the relevant PR than one posted on one of the lists.

If you did the patch for an 10month-old bug, it's a sign
that there aren't that many 'more experienced' people looking
at it 8-) So get over your modesty and add it to the PR 8-}

--
pi@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         4 years to go !