Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:15:31 -0500
From:      Hasan Diwan <hdiwan@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   x11 issue

--9Ek0hoCL9XbhcSqy

When I run X on console, the mouse pointer does not show up in the
Xterminal. Output from 'uname -a':
FreeBSD thor.diwans.net 4.2-BETA FreeBSD 4.2-BETA #0: Wed Nov  8 00:54:45 E=
ST 2000 root@thor.diwans.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SERVER i386=20
The moues shows fine in non-X and the device is set as /dev/sysmouse.
Thanks for your help! Also, if there is a more appropriate forum for
messages like these, please CC all responses from there to me as I am
only subscribed to =3Dstable. Thanks!
--=20
Hasan Diwan [hdiwan@pobox.com]
http://www.pobox.com/~hdiwan