Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 02:30:28 -0600
From:      STEPHANE RAIMBAULT <segr@home.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Usage of Documentation on your site.

Hello Documentation Team,

I am in the process of organzing a Networking Essentials web site for
newbies on the Web...

I am wanting to create a FAQ on this page aswell and I would like to use
some documentation from your site.  For example I would like to
replicate part of your FAQ (especially the preface section).  If this is
plausible it would be great if someone got back to me, however if this
causes any kind of problems, again let me know.

Thank you for your time,
Stephane R.
The (Unofficial) FreeBSD Networking Essentials Project
http://members.home.net/segr/