Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:32:18 +0200
From:      didi <didi@yuebing.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   corrupt disklabel, how to restore?

I did what you shouldn't do. I have two disks one 80gb and one 100gb
I was not happy with FreeBSD 5.2.1 so I downgraded to 4.10.
Problem is the disklabel on my second drive somehow got corrupt, on this
drive i backed up all home/* folders etc and so on, but now I can't get
to my backup.
I really need a way to restore the disklabel.

I have tried scan_ffs with no result is there any other way,

The disk was mounted as ad1s1d one large slice.

Any information could be usefull