Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:30:52 -0400
From:      Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Openoffice

--nextPart6572251.2K7gYvYH0v

I've been trying to get openoffice to work on my RELENG_5 system, and the=20
spadmin program keeps coredumping so I can't even get it setup.  This=20
behavior happens when compiling the 1.1.2_1 port skeleton or the 1.1.2_1=20
package or the 1.1.3 package.  This is also happening on a 6-CURRENT system=
=20
of mine too.  Is anyone else seeing this or do I just have some configurati=
on=20
issue?  I would have built the port with debugging symbols, but I don't hav=
e=20
8 GB of space on either machine.
=2D-=20
Anish Mistry