Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 2020 16:52:22 +0100
From:      Marco van Tol <marco@tols.org>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marco van Tol <marco@tols.org>
Subject:   ipfw nat64lsn <name> stats / collectd

Hi there,

I intend to write a collectd module to collect the items that are also =
in the output of "ipfw nat64lsn <name> stats".

My primary reason to look into this is to have a trend graph of the =
number of states used by nat64lsn.

I was hoping to be able to pull this from some sysctl, but looking at =
/usr/src/sbin/ipfw/nat64lsn.c, I don't think that's available.
Is there something similar available?

The alternative is to pipe the output of "ipfw nat64lsn <name> stats" =
through something, but I was hoping to prevent needing to do that :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Marco van Tol=