Date:      Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:36:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "James C. Durham" <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD performing worse than Linux?

Wierd, on my Dual PII 300 I'm getting around 8MB/sec to an 800MHz
athlon. The athlon is using a 3com 905b I believe, and the PII is using an
intel fxp type card. Granted this is from my living room to my bedroom so
that may be part of what I see. Also, the Dual PII is running -STABLE as
of a week ago, and the Athlon is running -CURRENT as of about a week ago.

Ken