Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:48:23 -0400
From:      "Olivier Gautherot" <olivier@gautherot.net>
To:        christopher <skeptikos@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recovery file

On 4/1/08, christopher <skeptikos@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Is this a bug or what? Thanks.
>
> Without any further info, I wouldn't be surprised if
> this has to do with OO hanging because of a glib
> error. I subscribe to a bug on which someone had a
> similar error. Check the archives for the patch
> that's been floating around.

I confirm ;-)

By the way, there is a "plain vanilla" and "vanilla-chocolate-
strawberry" version of the patch (the plain vanilla worked
for me, the extended one is a clearer version of the same)
See http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.openoffice/1674
as this one is likely to be the official one.

Hope it helps
--
Olivier Gautherot
olivier@gautherot.net