Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2019 09:39:42 +0000
From:      "Dave Cottlehuber" <dch@skunkwerks.at>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, dave.mehler@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: running poudriere in a jail

On Sat, 20 Jul 2019, at 00:29, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> Does anyone have a configuration for 12.0 that runs poudriere in it's
> own jail? What I mean is I have a jail called portsbuild, and in that
> jail I'm running poudriere. It is not on the host, yet it is giving me=

> problems, host loaded modules, and it's saying jail.set command not
> allowed.
>=20
> A working configuration is welcome.
>=20
> Thanks.
> Dave.
d.org"
>=20

Hey Dave

What are you trying to achieve?

poudriere already runs all builds in jails and if you=E2=80=99re using z=
fs, stores all data in separate zroot/poudriere datasets. Hard to get mu=
ch cleaner than it already is - aside from a handful of config files and=
 any ccache data it=E2=80=99s as jailed as you can expect.

I bookmarked this a while back, it probably is still sufficient. The ori=
ginal site appears to have bitrotted.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160324110859/https://www.tobeannounced.org=
/2015/02/poudriere-in-a-jail/

Dave