Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:23:04 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Forward: md5 checksum

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 05:16:49 -0500
From: Mark Withers <bsdjunkie@nuvox.net>
To: webmaster@freebsd.org
Subject: md5 checksum
To the Webmaster:

I have tried in the past 5 days to download 1 good iso image from numerous freebsd.org ftp sites and have yet to download 1 in which the checksum comes out correctly.

So far I've tried both 4.7 and 4.8-RC2 with no luck.

I've even tried downloading the same one several times and though the file size is correct, the md5 has has yet to come out correctly.

I just thought that I would mention this.

Thanks for listening...

Mark Withers