Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robert Du Gaue <rdugaue@calweb.com>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: log analyzer

> On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, info wrote:
> > does there happen to be a web log analyzer like webtrends that  run on
> > FreeBSD ? It would be very handy...actually i need one..

Webtrends is flexible enough that you can setup a windows box, and use
Webtrends scripting feature to ftp logfiles and http output back and
forth. Not recommended for a huge volume of sites, but we've done this on
a case-by-case basis for customers that want other 'views' of what their
traffic looks like.