Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:13:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Janko van Roosmalen <janko@compuserve.com>
To:        Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazin

I subscribed to Linux Magazine a few months before I installed FreeBSD,
and I already would be happy with a FreeBSD column. If we cannot get a
magazine a column would be better than nothing. Remember Marcuse's
phrase "march through the institutions".

Even though I use Linux hardly anymore I renewed my subscription, because
of the many non-Linux related articels. The Oct edition edition had nice
articles about how to set up "postfix" and how to secure DNS and Bind.

My 0.02 devaluated Eurocents

===Janko van Roosmalen - Vught - Netherlands===