Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2011 15:50:31 +0100
From:      Marko Lerota <mlerota@claresco.hr>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My sparc is falling apart from last upgrade of ports

Mauro Calderara <mcalderara@phys.ethz.ch> writes:

> Maybe the same applies to your situation. I didn't build unbound with
> debugging symbols ever since and worked with bind instead, but I guess
> with php you're a bit stuck in terms of alternatives.

This doesn't apply to php only. Whole set of ports doesn't work
- dovecot imap server
- postfix mail server (I managed to get it working somehow)
- spamassassin

etc...

always this output:

__sparc_utrap: fatal illegal instruction
__sparc_utrap: fatal illegal instruction

Everything was OK untill last upgrade. I reinstalled all the ports.
(I took two days on this old sparc) but nothing helped.

--
Marko Lerota
Sent from my Gnus Mailer