Date:      Sat, 1 Oct 2016 21:19:42 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Jules Gilbert <repeatable_compression@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I fear I know the answer...

Are the pre-built packages for FBSD 11 available for download?=C2=A0 For v7=
 and v9 I configured a machine with filezilla and soon enough it had materi=
als.
I do this because I've experienced security breache.=C2=A0 It's not that Fr=
eeBSD isn't secure, it's that I use X, and one or two other programs, (Fire=
fox, Thunderbird,) none of these tools has a great reputation for secure pe=
rformance.
Still, all I'm asking is:=C2=A0 are the packages available, either online o=
r even offline, as from a CD/DVD purchase?