Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 1996 13:50:24 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.1 compat dist?  Anyone?  PLEEZE?

The 2.2-SNAP CD are going out without 2.1 compat dists and I simply
don't have the time or resources to make one.  I don't even have any
2.1 machines lying around here, you see, given that I'm running 2.2 on
everything.  freefall is too "hacked" to serve as a good baseline and
thud has been running 2.2 for awhile.  You see my problem?

If someone out there is running 2.1-RELEASE and would care to snapshot
all the shared libs that don't exist in the compat20 distribution
(e.g. it should be possible to "layer" the suckers), excluding DES
of course, I'd appreciate it!  All I need is a single tarball.

Thanks!

					Jordan