Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 1996 21:12:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current kernel problems

On Fri, 5 Jan 1996, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > 	I had upgraded from the 11/23/95 -current kernel to the latest
> > -current kernel since 12/28/95 and have tried to recompile a kernel after
>
> Will you PLEASE stop sending this to -hackers?  This is a -current issue!
>
> I've seen this message 4 times now and you're getting dangerously
> close to spamming us here..  Please don't make us filter your postings
> to the mailing lists entirely!

	Sorry Jordan and everyone!  I didn't know I was off the lists so
I thought the post never made it there.... Anyways, someone suggested I
posted it to -hackers instead of -current since it had something to do
with some sysctl change.

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin - http://www.COSC.GOV/~vince
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin