Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:35:40 +0300 (EEST)
From:      <vezku@surfeu.fi>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   enteprise account management

Hi all,

I'm planning to run FreeBSD on a system with +5000 shell/mail accounts.
What account management solutions are available? New account applications
will be made via a web form so this feature would be good.

Am I stuck with making my own scripts? Are there any good commercial
systems out there? I've heard about Novell solutions, but they are damn
expensive. Thanks.

-Vesa
UNIX SysAdmin

P.S. this would be a good topic to add in handbook user account
section..."When adduser is not enough" :-)