Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:40:30 -0400
From:      Ernie Luzar <luzar722@gmail.com>
To:        "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   openssl is flagged as unsupported on unbound make install

Just svn the unbound port to get most current version.
Also svn update of port system make and build files

Issuing /user/ports/dsn/unbound > make install
I get this message

"/usr/ports/Mk/Users/ssl.mk" line 77: You are using an unsupported SSL
provider openssl

Just installed 11.1 & openssl pkg on this machine 2 weeks ago so openssl
must be current.

Pkg info says openssl-1.0.21,1

Is this a problem I can fix myself in the ports tree or do I need to
report it as a bug to the unbound port?

I was trying to do a "make config" to see if there was a compile time
option to enable the "root zone" function which seems to be missing from
the pkg version.

Also the "unbound-control" command is not using the port default
location for the unbound.conf file.

Last but not least, there seems to be some crossover between the OS
built-in local_unbound and the port version files.