Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2001 11:02:24 -0700
From:      John Reynolds <johnjen@reynoldsnet.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   flashplugin-mozilla with "large" flash modules?

Hi, who out there is using Mozilla 0.9.6 along with the flashplugin-mozilla
port for handling flash modules?

I can't seem to get anything "real" to work outside of very small tests. Some
of the notable pages I cannot get working is:

 http://www.teslatheband.com/fms/TheBand/History.aspx

as well as

 http://www.playhousedisney.com/

(the kids will crusify me if I can't get to "their" page). These two URLs make
Mozilla crash and burn with this on the tty:

mozilla-bin in free(): warning: chunk is already free.
mozilla-bin in free(): warning: chunk is already free.
shmget: Cannot allocate memory
Size = 500 x 400
shmat: Invalid argument
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

(and for the disney page)

shmget: Cannot allocate memory
Size = 640 x 400
shmat: Invalid argument
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

[2]    Exit 1                        mozilla

I'm assuming that it can't get shared memory of the correct size in order to
embed the flash player within the page. These two URLs work flawlessly with
linux netscape 4.79 and the linux-flash plugin. Anybody with any inputs?

Please cc: me as well as the list. Thansk!

--
John and Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen@reynoldsnet.org  http://www.reynoldsnet.org/
Senior CAD Engineer, WCCG, Intel Corporation         jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com