Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:29:05 +0000
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        Vahric MUHTARYAN <vahric@doruk.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kernel Module Support ?!!? and Kernel Limits ..

Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:

[moved down to avoid top-posting]

> [...]

Not even all, but most.
You can check /usr/src/sys/modules/ for details, or the according
man-page.

> And I don't understand why freebsd makes a module all of them ?!?!?!
> I have to choose which one will be module which one won't be ...
> is it must ?!

No, you can override the modules which are build by adding the
MODULES_OVERRIDE makeoption into your kernel config. See NOTES
for more.

> Secound I think I can't explain correct ...
> When I build kernel Where modules must be stored under
> /boot/modules or /boot/kernel ?!

See kldload(8), it gives you exact the same answer I would.

Jens