Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:57:11 -0400
From:      Michal <jamnt@knology.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: samba 3 on CURRENT and net.inet.tcp.blackhole

setting net.inet.tcp.log_in_vain=1 did not bring anything informative.

What I found is that when setting net.inet.tcp.blackhole=1, then
smbclient will work instantly. If next I set it to
net.inet.tcp.blackhole=2 then it again works without delay. However if I
set net.inet.tcp.blackhole=2 directly I will have to wait 90 secs for
the connection. So as Don Levis suggested I should wait a little longer.

Michal