Date:      Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:04:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Paul J. Dolan" <pdolan@metalab.unc.edu>
To:        Guy Helmer <ghelmer@cs.iastate.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Increasing Shared Memory in 4.1 kernel

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the quick response.  Unfortunately,
I don't see
  kern.ipc.shmmax
  kern.ipc.shmall
as valid parameters in `man sysctl`

If they do not show up as available in
my sysctl manual are they actually available?
Setting these parameters and rebooting produced
no positive results.

FreeBSD
4.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE #0:
Tue Sep  5 15:26:22 EDT 2000