Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2003 17:01:34 +0200
From:      "H. Bartel" <lists@u-rep.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   apache and ftp server

Hi all,

I have now set up my apache server. Now I need to access it from other machines on the local network. Which is the standard or most recommended ftp-Server? I have tried wu-ftpd and pure-ftp. How do I start the ftp-Server? I once had it running, but after a reboot I can't connect anymore.. How do I add users and restrict access to certain directories?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance,
Holger