Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:19:19 +0300
From:      Artyom Mirgorodskiy <artyom.mirgorodsky@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port for latest skype skype-4.2.0.11

Hi
I want to create port for latest skype skype-4.2.0.11
The main problem is that we need to use some of libs from linux_base-c6 and rest from linux_base-f10. Also we need some ports from scientific_linux_5.
Is suggest to create a meta-port like PC-BSD packages that will contain all required libraries for running skype.
Is it possible to change linux root environment for some program? How to do this?

--
Artyom Mirgorodskiy