Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:18:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bob Vaughan <techie@tantivy.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   missing files in -stable

I have found a few files missing in -stable recently.. I will list them from
newest to oldest in the order that they disappeared..

 /usr/src/usr.bin/global/ - a bunch of source files missing.. noticed earlier
this week.

 /usr/src/usr.sbin/pnpinfo - pnpinfo.c missing.. noticed about 2-3 weeks ago.

 /usr/src/usr.sbin/tcpdump/tcpdump/ - print-fr.c missing.. noticed about 3 weeks
ago..

I have tried removing the affected directories, and grabbing fresh copies,
the problem reappears with the fresh copies.. i tried grabbing the source
for global from ftp.freebsd.org.. same problem..

Bob Vaughan  | techie@w6yx.stanford.edu | kc6sxc@w6yx.ampr.org
             | techie@t.stanford.edu	| KC6SXC@W6YX.#NCA.CA.USA.NOAM
	     | P.O. Box 9792, Stanford, Ca 94309-9792
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --